Monday, May 23, 2011

Nur ein kleines Gespräch mit Jesus macht es richtig.

Guten Tag!

Today was a somewhat busy/relaxing day if that makes any sense. This morning/afternoon we sung on the streets and passed out flyers for our concert on Saturday. I absolutely enjoyed today! I enjoyed singing in front of the crowds and having people stop and watch us and actually be interested in what we were doing. It's so neat to see God work in the the littlest ways. After our singing campaign was done. Taryn and I went to eat at the LST Center where we had leftover lasagna. Then Taryn, Ben and I went shopping. Taryn and I went to H&M while Ben went to a book store, but then we lost Ben after we came out...sorry Ben. I actually bought something in H&M today though!! I bought a super cute dress, a tank top and leggings for 23 euro. Then Taryn and I went and got Gelato. We both had Kokos (or coconut). But I really didn't like it because it had coconut flakes in it. Then we went to sit down and found out shortly after that I sat in Bird Poop!!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then we went into the Euroshop. It's basically like the Dollar Tree, but with BETTER stuff. Yeahz.
Now we are sitting in the hostel - chatting with eachother on Facebook. We're lame. That's all for today. No pictures, sorry.

On a Mission for God,
Cherish

3 comments:

  1. Did you guys sing as a group? What songs did you sing? I bet you were a little nervous. Do people ask you questions about what you guys are doing? If so, how do you answer?
    I'm glad you had a good day. Looking forward to hearing how tomorrow goes. Keep up the good work! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, can you translate your heading for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - Yes, we sung as a group. lol.
    Several different songs from our "collection". -don't be afraid, you are holy, magnificat, down to the river, christian jubilee, it's alright...etc.

    I was a little nervous at first. But I'm doing work for God so that quickly went away. To be honest, I walked off before they could ask me a question, because I didn't know how to answer. My title is "Just a little talk with Jesus makes it's right." I loveee you!

    ReplyDelete