Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Less than 24 hours until I board my flight, Germany Bound. As of right now, I'm about halfway packed and I still have a bazillion things to do. I'm overwhelmed with different emotions. I'm excited, nervous, and scared. I'm excited because I'm about to go show God's love to people who may have never been able to experience it before because they don't even know about Jesus. I'm nervous because I have to pack for a month and I'm not very good at packing. I always over pack! I'm also nervous because I will be away from my parents for nearly 5 weeks! It's times like these that I really appreciate Skype. I'm scared because I don't know what lies ahead of me, but what I do know is that God's got my back and he created this opportunity for me for various reasons.

I ask that each of you pray for myself and the campaign group as we prepare to show God's love to the European Natives and as Chad said "be Jesus" to them. Please pray for safe travels and pray that we each gain a lot from this experience.

Also, for those who have shown me their support in various forms. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!


Stay tuned to my blog, I'll be updating it frequently during the trip.

On a Mission for God,
Cherish

3 comments:

  1. Today is the day!

    Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord. Eph 5:19

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you! "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Phil 4:6-7

    Hey, at least you don't have to pack for 6 weeks! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - I love you too! :)

    Mindi - Thank you! You're right, 6 weeks would be even more difficult. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete