Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ich spreche kein Deutsch

My title is a saying I'm going to have to learn how to say. Other than "Do you speak English?" I just feel like that is rude.

Ha!! Anyways, Once we went back to the LST Center today, we set up for Coffee and Cake with the LST contacts. To my surprise, Taylor, a friend from back home showed up. Taylor is also in Germany on a mission trip but he is working in a town about an 1 1/2 hours away, called Chemnitz. We ended up knowing the same missionaries in Germany and they invited him and his mission group to Coffee and worship service with us. After worship, I got to talk to Taylor a little bit about his mission trip. From our conversation, I gathered that it was going pretty good, but he would like to be meeting with more people throughout the week. So, please pray for Taylor and his mission group and pray that they touch more lives.

Also, I played several rounds of UNO tonight with Chad, Taryn, Nate, Thomas, Charles and Amanda. Let's just say... I think little Nate hides cards somewhere. :)

Tomorrow, we start singing on the streets, so pray for us as well. And pray that we touch lives too! That's all for tonight.
Guten Nacht.

On a Mission for God,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment